Recipe: Apple Butter Muesli Bars
Recipe type: Desert
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. Muesli Fusion Harvest Festival
- ¾ c. firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ c. butter or margarine
- 1 c. raisins
- 2 c. apple butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a 13x9 “ pan
- In a large bowl mix the flour, muesli, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut the butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- Press about half (2 cups) of the mixture into the pan.
- In a small bowl mix the raisins and apple butter.
- Spread this over the crumb layer.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumb mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until brown.