No Bake Protein Bars
: Paige Kumpf
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 16-18 bars
- 1 large, ripe, mashed banana
- ¼ c. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. milk (or non dairy milk)
- 2 c. Super Muesli
- 110 grams (about 4-5 scoops) of vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 ounces high quality dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, mix the banana, coconut oil, almond butter, and milk together until combined.
- Add the protein powder and muesli fusion and mix until combined.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Press the mixture firmly into the pan, smooth, and place in freezer for at least 2 and up to 4 hours.
- When the bars are firm (and cold!) cut into 3 inch squares.
- Optional: melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, and dip one side of the bar into the chocolate for a chocolate coating.
- Store the bars in the freezer.
- Wrap each bar individually in plastic wrap for a quick and easy grab-and-go snack!
Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 155 Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 3g Protein: 8g
Recipe by at http://www.evokefoods.com/recipes/no-bake-protein-bars/