Muesli Pizza with caramelized onion, peach, brie, and bacon
- 1 Muesli Fusion pizza crust (recipe below), pre-baked
- ¼ of a medium onion, caramelized
- 1 medium to large peach, sliced thin
- ¼ lb brie, sliced
- 2-3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp
- Additional Muesli Fusion Athlete Fuel (for sprinkling)
- To caramelize the onions: add slices of onion, a bit of butter or oil, and a sugar (we used honey) to a pan. Sauté over medium-high heat until onions are brown and gooey.
- Place slices of peaches on the pizza crust.
- Add the caramelized onions.
- Place the brie on the crust. It will spread when melting, so you can place a few inches apart.
- Crumble the bacon on top.
- Sprinkle some athlete fuel over the entire pizza.
Recipe by Evoke Healthy Foods at http://www.evokefoods.com/muesli-pizza-with-onion-peach-brie-and-bacon/