Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies
- 3 c. Classic Swiss Muesli*
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ c. coconut oil
- ½ c. pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c. honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir until combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray, and drop the dough by the spoonful onto the sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden brown on the top. Remove and cool for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Evoke Healthy Foods at http://www.evokefoods.com/pumpkin-spice-breakfast-cookies/