Try this simple, refreshing recipe at your picnics and parties this week. It’s a healthy, light snack that’s sure to be hit.
Makes 4 parfaits
1/2 Cup An Ox Muesli (any muesli will work, but I recommend this because of the blueberries and bright red goji berries)
1/2 Cup Fresh Raspberries
1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Quartered
1 Cup Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
4 Champagne Flutes, Wine Glasses, or Other Drinkware
1. Add the raspeberries to each of the glasses. Gently squish the raspberries so they give a firm foundation to layer the other ingredients.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp of greek yogurt on top of the raspberries. Tap the glass so the yogurt settles to a smooth platform.
3. Add the blueberries. To prevent them from sinking too deep in the yogurt, do this gently by tilting the glass and rolling the blueberries down the side.
4. Add another 2-3 tbsp of yogurt.
5. Add strawberries.
6. Add a final dollop of greek yogurt and top with muesli and a strawberry.
7. Chill until ready to serve.