A naturally sweet treat from Tina at http://www.carrotsncake.com/ “Rise and shine! It’s muffin time! I was in the baking mood yesterday afternoon, so I made a batch of Maple Muesli Muffins for breakfast this morning.”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
1.5 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup The Omega muesli
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; blend well.
3. Coat a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Fill muffin tins about 3/4 of the way full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins from cups and cool on a wire rack.
8. Eat and enjoy!