Hearty Muesli Bars
A hearty and healthy muesli bar recipe. This makes a great snack when you’re in a hurry or on the go.
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 cups of your favorite muesli
- 1 cup almond flour (or other flour)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine muesli, flour, salt, and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk and honey.
- Add the wet mix to the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Pack the mix tightly into an 8×8 nonstick pan and bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely, then cut into bars and enjoy.