Super Muesli Cookies
Recipe type: Image source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sheenajibson/22468488772
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ quarter cups unbleached flour
- 2 cups Super Muesli
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat till combined.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add the Muesli Fusion and chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 9 minutes or until the edges are golden. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.