White Chocolate Peppermint Granola
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 C Classic Swiss Muesli
- ¼ C peppermint candy pieces
- ⅔ C white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ C brown sugar
- ¼ C water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small saucepan, bring water, sugar, and oil to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the melted chocolate mixture over the muesli.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until mixture is beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle peppermint evenly over top.
- Let cool and enjoy your holiday treat.