Muesli Breakfast Popsicles
Make your mornings a little cooler with breakfast popsicles! These muesli breakfast popsicles are a delicious, cool treat on a hot day or an easy, healthy breakfast on the go option!
- 1.5 cups greek yogurt (fills about 10 molds)
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- .5 cups strawberries, sliced
- .5 cups Evoke Super Muesli
- popsicle mold and sticks
1. In a bowl combine yogurt, muesli, and a couple teaspoons of honey or agave nectar (if you’re using regular or flavored yogurt, or trying to be really healthy!, you can skip this step). If the yogurt seems too thick, you can add a little milk to help thin it out.
2. Pour a small amount of yogurt into the popsicle molds, just enough to fill the tip.
3. Add sliced fresh fruit, muesli and more yogurt, layering as desired, until molds are full.
4. Insert popsicle sticks into molds and freeze.